It is a very healthy herb that is only available for a few weeks a year. Soup made from bear garlic should be taken advantage of during this period.
- 2 bunches of bear garlic
- 3 small red onions
- 1,2 liter of water
- 3 large potatoes
- salt to taste
- thickener: cream or flour or xanthan gum
- fat/oil you prefer
- Chop the onion and bear garlic into small pieces
- Peel and cut the potatoes
- Fry the chopped onion and bear garlic in the fat/oil.
- Add water and chopped potatoes
- Cook the soup on low heat until the potatoes are soft
- Then add salt and blend with a stick blender
- Then add thickener to your preferred thickness