If you’re a lover of good coffee and have coffee grounds left over at home, you can use them to combat under-eye circles. Coffee grounds work on the premise that the caffeine content in coffee helps to dilate blood vessels, which is one of the causes of dark circles.
- coffee grounds
- olive oil
- a few drops of water
- Mix half a teaspoon of coffee grounds and half a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Add a few drops of water.
- Mix everything thoroughly. You should get a paste consistency.
- Rub gently under the eyes, but be careful of the eyes themselves.
- Leave it on for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with water and wipe the mask gently with a damp cloth.