For homemade oat milk you only need a bottle, a kettle, a blender, or a tea strainer. In addition, homemade plant milk is ready in no time, just a few minutes of preparation.
- 2 tablespoons of oat flakes
- 250 ml cold water
- Sweetener (optional, not necessary)
- Mix the oat flakes with the water and sweetener (if desired) in a bowl or blender.
- Blend the oat flakes and water for 30-60 seconds in the blender
- After blending, strain the milk and you’re done!
What to do with the rest of the oat flakes?
Leftover chopped oat flakes can be used as porridge, a homemade face mask, a hair mask, or a body scrub.