Bear garlic is a very healthy herb that is only fresh for a few weeks each year. This is a great time to use bear garlic, so you should take advantage of it.
- 2 bunches of bear garlic
- 70 ml cold-pressed olive oil
- a little salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon of brewer’s yeast (instead of Parmesan)
- Wash the bear garlic and cut it into small pieces
- Then add the olive oil
- Blend the mixture in a blender until the mixture has the consistency of a paste
- Finally, add salt to your taste
What is bear garlic?
Bear garlic is an herb. It grows in most of Europe and Asia. People use bear garlic for indigestion, intestinal gas, high blood pressure, or skin rashes.